The iktva 2022 Forum & Exhibition takes your privacy seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy rights. We want you to know why we collect your personal information, what we collect, how we use it and how we protect your data.
1. About iktva 2022 Forum & Exhibition
The iktva 2022 Forum & Exhibition is an annual event, organized by Saudi Aramco to engage with the company’s valued suppliers. This website platform is managed by ASP.
This Policy applies to any information you provide to the iktva 2022 Forum & Exhibition, through their event websites, mobile apps, communications by email and through social media, by telephone and in person. It also covers any information we receive from third parties.
By using the products and services provided by the iktva 2022 Forum & Exhibition, including browsing our websites, registering, or logging in, you agree that we may use your information as outlined in this Policy.
3. What Information Do We Collect?
In the information you provide to us, we may collect some or all the following information when you register online, download forms, subscribe to newsletters, fill-up onsite registration forms, share your business cards:
- Personal Information (First and Last Name, Email Address, Telephone and Mobile Number)
- Your Business Information (Position, Company Name, Email Address and Company Address, Contact Number)
- Information about products and services you've enquired about or shown an interest in
- Vaccination Certificate
Information we automatically collect:
- Usage information – we keep track of user activity, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Services.
- Log information – we log information about our customers including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers. We save your email consent for future reference.
How do we use your information:
By using our website, applications and other products and services, you agree that we may collect, hold, use or otherwise process your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with those products, services and offer alternatives NB sensitive personal information will only be held for the purpose of registration and will not be processed or passed on outside the appointed registration suppliers(s) in any other way:
If you have registered to attend or participate at the iktva 2022 Forum & Exhibition, we collect your information to process and manage your registration through a third-party registrations company. You may receive communications via email, SMS and phone to update you regarding the event you are attending. Using the information, you have provided, we will create a profile for you to access all event tools which are managed by third-party companies.
Promotion & Marketing:
We collect your information when you request for our content marketing assets and when you use our website and event applications.
You may receive personalized recommendations and marketing that are tailored based on the information you provided to us and interaction on our website, applications and through our trusted partners vis SMS, telephone or email. Based on the information received, we will carry out statistical, technical and logistical analysis and strategic development and create personalized content and advertisements.
We may also be in contact with you about other events or services of ours that we believe may interest you.
We also collect information when you contact us to respond to your request, question, or issue, and to follow up on the resolution.
4. Who We Might Share Your Information With
When we share your information with our vendors. Your information will be shared electronically via encrypted connections. We usually remain the data controller of your information and the other companies only process data under our instructions and cannot use the information for anything else. We take all reasonable efforts to ensure these third parties process your data securely.
- In order to provide you with a better service, the iktva 2022 Forum & Exhibition team and other carefully selected third parties (such as our sponsors or partners), would like to use your personal information to send you information about their products and services which we think may be of interest to you. Where we and/or they have appropriate authorization/consent, we/they may send you mailings by post, call you or send you e-mails, SMS' and faxes.
- Your personal information may also be shared with government entities and regulatory authorities as required by law. The use that such government entities and regulatory authorities make of your personal information is outside of our control and we do not accept any liability in this regard.
We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you.
We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send to our visitors for a number of purposes, including: (i) to determine whether our visitors have opened or forwarded those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails, (ii) to customise the display of banner advertisements and other messages after a visitor has closed an e-mail, and (iii) to determine whether a visitor has made an enquiry in response to a particular e-mail.
Cookies and other technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to a third party authorised by us to collect information on our behalf. The information from the use of such technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes, using the following services:
- Analytics - Google Analytics and Matomo
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Contacting the User - Contact form
Personal Data: company name; email address; first name; last name
- Displaying content from external platforms - Google Fonts
- Hosting and backend infrastructure - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- SPAM protection - Google reCAPTCHA
Traffic optimization and distribution – Incapsula
Personal Data: various types of Data as specified in the of the service
6. Period of Grace
We will take all reasonable efforts to update your records as promptly as practical. However, you may continue to receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your request.
7. Hyperlinks and Third-Party Advertising
Our websites may contain links to other websites. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of such other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites and nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content or otherwise of such websites.
8. Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time. Where changes are made, we will send an update via our newsletter to give you an option to unsubscribe or opt-out. Your continued use of our websites, apps, or other products or services is an indication of your acceptance of these changes.
9. User's Right to Opt-Out
If you do not want to receive communications Iktva Forum & Exhibition or third parties you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by contacting us.
10. Contact Us
North Park II, Bldg. 3301
Dhahran, Saudi Aramco 31311