Home / About Us
Privacy Notice | SAUDI ARAMCO IKTVA 2023 FORUM AND EXHIBITION MOBILE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE
Version: 1.0Saudi Arabian Oil Company (“Saudi Aramco”, “we”, “our”, “us”), is a Saudi joint stock company established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (the “Kingdom”) by virtue of Royal Decree No. M/8, dated 4/4/1409H (corresponding 13/11/1988G) and registered in the city of Dhahran under commercial registration no 2052101150. Saudi Aramco, together with its subsidiaries and controlled affiliates (together the “Saudi Aramco Group”), follows strict guidelines to protect personal data and ensures compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. Your privacy is important to us and maintaining your trust is a priority. This Privacy Notice informs you that information submitted by you or collected by Saudi Aramco may be processed for the purposes below. Saudi Aramco 2023 IKTVA Forum and Exhibition is an annual event, organized by Saudi Aramco to engage with contractors and suppliers. 1. Mobile Application The Saudi Aramco IKTVA Forum has developed this mobile app and related websites (“App”). The App is provided to iktva 2023 Forum and Exhibition attendees. The App is provided so that Saudi Aramco can: • Send email confirmation and updates about the event, provide tailored networking experience, send notification for event workshops, and give the ability to share your products and services with other event attendees. • App will use user location to provide navigation services in mobile application. 3. Personal data we collect and what we use it for When you use the App, we will need to use information about you (“Personal Data”), which we collect via the App, from you, or by using Personal Data we already hold about you to allow you to use the App.
4. How we might share your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with Saudi Aramco Group companies, affiliates or other third parties. We may need to do this:
• Where we need assistance from third parties to grant you access to the App and facilitate posting of information, content and/or otherwise operate the App;
• Where we have a public interest or legal duty to do so;
• Where we have a duty to disclose to a competent public authority, government or regulatory agency where necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory compliance obligation, which the relevant Saudi Aramco Group member is subject to or as permitted by applicable local law;
• Where required to our professional advisers or consultants, lawyers, bankers, auditors, accountants and insurers providing consultancy, legal, banking, audit, accounting or insurance services to us;
• To protect the health and wellbeing of all Saudi Aramco employees, contractors, other workers and visitors;
• To enforce or apply any agreements we have with you and your employer;
• To third party suppliers and vendors, who we use to support our business, including but not limited to the operation, features and functionality of this App, and those who provide information technology and system administration services to us; and/or
• We asked for your permission to share your Personal Data and you agreed.
5. How we protect and handle your Personal Data
We use robust technical and organizational measures to protect any Personal Data we process about you. All personnel who have access to your Personal Data operate under strict corporate guidelines to ensure the protection of the data and compliance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations.
We continuously work to identify and evaluate the implementation and use of technical and organizational measures to protect any Personal Data we process about you.
6. Data storage and access location
We store and host your Personal Data within, Saudi Arabia. We will take all reasonable measures necessary and/or required by applicable data protection laws and regulations to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this notice and applicable laws.
7. How long do Saudi Aramco keep your Personal Data
Your data will be kept for a period of thirty (30) days, following the completion of the event, and thereafter, it will be securely deleted.
We will not keep any information for longer than is strictly necessary and when we no longer need the information, we will securely destroy it in accordance with our internal policies or anonymize it. Should you require earlier deletion, you may discuss this by contacting us using the details set out below.
8. Your Rights
Under applicable personal data protections laws and in accordance with Saudi Aramco policies, you may have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data. These rights include right to access the Personal Data that you provided to or is being used by Saudi Aramco in connection with the App.
You may also have the right to:
• Access: the right to access your Personal data by requesting this from us;
• Correct: the right to rectify your Personal Data (add to or update/correct some of your Personal Data);
• Restrict: the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
• Notice: the right (in some cases) to be notified of any personal data protection breach;
• Object: the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data; and/or
• Withdraw consent: as applicable, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
To assert any of the above listed rights to your Personal Data please contact us via email@example.com.
9. Cookie Notices
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files stored on your computer or device (“cookies”). Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. They help us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
We may use both “session” cookie and “persistent” cookies on the App. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the App; keep track of your selections and if applicable prevent fraud and increase App security; and other uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our App to recognize you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our App; and other uses.
Cookies we use
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at allaboutcookies.org. You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you do so, this will affect your enjoyment of our site and we will no longer be able to offer to you a personalized service.
How are third party cookies used?
For some of the functions within our App we use third party suppliers, for example:
• when you visit a page with videos embedded from or links to YouTube. These videos or links (and any other content from third party suppliers) may contain third party cookies,
• if you visit the Investor section of the App, we have functionality supported by third party vendors.
List of cookies
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our Site in order to improve the user experience. tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
10. Contact and More Information
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contact and More Information
Any changes we make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this App. Please check this App for any changes or updates.
12. Version and revision history
1/9/2023 Version 1.0 issued.